The template can be used independently.
Also the template is integrated / positioned on the perforated tabletop.
This is the positioning of the "body is assembled" on the workpiece being processed.
Template has adjustable holes. With these holes you can adjust the "standard" dimensions from the edge of the workpiece to the milling center for fastners, hinges or for other fittings.
There are such " standard" distances:
1. From 3 mm to 8 mm, these are the milling distances for the furniture hinges. This is the distance from the edge of the workpiece to the opening of the hole (similar to
2. Drilling distance for connectors (Hafele Minifix or Hettich Rastex) = choice between 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm and 11 mm = distance between drill-hole center to panel edge.
3. Drilling distance for connectors (Hafele Minifix or Hettich Rastex) = choice between 24 mm and 34 mm = distance between drill-hole center to panel edge.
1. Perforated tabletop.
You can position the template on a perforated tabletop.
This technique provides additional advantages in accuracy and convenience of operation.
2. Margin from the edge (at left / at right hands).
You have added holes for distances of 21 mm, 85 mm and 101 mm
3. An additional hole is set in increments of 32 mm
You can position the template on the workpiece plane using previously drilled holes.
In this way you can make a perforated tabletop yourself.